Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, June 26, 2006

I take it back...

About iTunes.... stupid, shortsighted, and worst of all, greedy. Sure, it plays the music HERE... but I can't put it on my mp3 player, unless I buy myself an Ipod. I hate corporate greed. And they are SOOOO tricky. They never told me that.... and the software around to rip the songs is having all of it's loopholes closed.

*pout*

Meanwhile I'm all warm and fresh from Aqua tonight with the lovely Miss Kym. And we had a macca's latte in the car on the way home. Perfect time away from all our kids :)

I suppose I could do some scrapping, but the muse is a little quiet tonight. Have to dig through some old photo albums and see what gems I can find...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home