Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chatty...

Well, it got a bit chatty in here all of a sudden, didn't it! Thanks for stopping in everyone.

Quick post tonight, got work to do and stuff... but I'm behind on my layout posting, and I wanted to brighten up your day...

Isn't this the most gorgeously coloured kit? As soon as I opened it, I thought of this photo.. I don't know where I got that jumper from or what happened to it, but it's so cute!


Papers and elements from Fernlilis Moxie kit, except for the stitching which is from her Mother's apron kit. Fonts used are LoveMeAvenue and CBX-Watson. Inked and Wild tear actions from AtomicCupcake.

Catch you later everyone, and feel free to chat away without me! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home