Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Those chubby baby cheeks

All things considered, I had a lot of fun making this layout... it's a bit different for me and I'm happy with how it turned out! Hope you like it too!


Papers and elements from Beachhouse by Jomi{Designs} at the DigiShoppe, stitching and staples from Move with Passion also by Jomi. Floral frame from ScrapArtist. Fonts used are FoxScript and Vaguely Repulsive.

The sun just came out, so I'm off to do some housework - catch you all later!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What have you let your father in for? Does the word "ducks" have any significance? And on his birthdat too!!!

9:49 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that birthday!

9:52 pm  
Blogger Dianne Rigdon said...

I love how you scrap. It's sorta shabby and simple at the same time. How do you do that? LOL.

11:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home