Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Whew....

Ok, so the week is over. I said that it would be good. It wasn't bad. I was out with my friend and her babies one day, canteen on Friday, which wasn't all bad. However, I've been battling with really bad headaches for a couple of days, and thus avoiding the computer. My mojo is MIA, I'm not sleeping, and I badly need to scrap.

I did manage to get one layout "finished" thanks mainly to Amy for her encouragement. I haven't even had the energy to post this up before, that's how rotten I feel. But I've been really grateful for all the comments you wonderful people have been leaving. I do read them, and I do appreciate them, if only to know that if I did disappear into a hole in the backyard, someone would notice!! :P

Which is quite possible after you see this layout, and you'll know who did it too!



Credits and kudo's to Amy who not only helped with some great ideas, but designed the kit in the first place!! It's called A Man's Man, and it's available at scrapdish, on sale at the moment, so go check it out! I also used Nancies Schmootzy Alpha, Wild tear action by AtomicCupcake, font used it Pharmacy.

So, the invite prints arrived, I ventured into the paper scrapbooking shop in town (after being missing for 7 months - and she STILL knew my name on sight!) and got some brads and paid too much for some d/s tape. But I needed it. If it cools down a little later on and my hands stop being so sweaty, I'll start on the cutting and gluing etc.

Otherwise, I'll hopefully get some scrapping done. Or something....

6 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Oh, those boys are soooooo cute ... and now we know just where to look for you, lol! I'm bringing my shovel over to your back yard if you disappear! :)

6:15 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Cassie I am so sorry to hear you are still not 100%.

I love that layout. Great photos.

Don't you dare even think about disappearing my friend!! We will come and find you don't you worry about that.

I will catch my breath soon and send you an email to check in.

Sandi :)

9:29 pm  
Blogger Kylie said...

HI Cass!!! - Kylie here/kylieangel87 as I was known! Iffff you remember me!

Anyway,

Sorry to hear you're not feeling the best!

Hey can you give me a yell at krb87@optusnet.com.au I have some gossip to share that you might be interested in!

11:34 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was just about to send you one of those "Are you still alive?" emails you always send me after a couple of days! I'm glad to hear you're still breathing, but sorry to hear you are not doing well. I hope those headaches go away very soon. Knowing you, the MoJo won't be gone for too long. ;) Hugs!

3:21 am  
Blogger Peta said...

Hope the headace's have gone hun and you're back to your normal self - Love the layout, that tearting is just the perfect touch!!

3:06 pm  
Blogger Megan said...

Hey Cass,

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well - I really hope things improve for you soon.

Love the layout BTW - very manly!

Megan xx

3:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home