Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Irresistible

Isn't she? lol...


Papers, elements and alpha from Ashley's new Fruits of the Spirit CD. This one is temperance, or self-control depending on which version you read lol... Fonts used are Jane Austen, Typewriter and Leftovers. Totally love that little heart chain... Inked action from Atomic Cupcake.

Meanwhile, I'm still sick. We had very special visitors for dinner last night and I overdid it, of course. Paying for it again today. But I'm not any worse, I'm sure I'll get better soon. Time for some rest I think.

Take care everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

oh yes, so very, very irresitible! :)

2:56 pm  
Blogger katef said...

oh that LO is sooo gorgeous, the colours are just to die for! Hope you feel better soon!

3:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear or at least read that U R still not well - won't hassle you, Love from us both.

8:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that layout! Just adorable! I found your blog on The Digi Chick as well as the digi blog stats sight! Hope that you feel better soon!

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home