Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Around the traps....

Ok, so I was having a read over at 2peas and found some pointers to so great freebies...

Jenn Star is having an alpha a day for this week at her blog HERE

Sweet Mindy has put up a gorgeous kit piece by piece on her blog HERE

Meredith Fenwick is having a very clever preview maker competition HERE

Deb F has a blog full of fantastic freebies, HERE

Kim Hill has a new set of papers up HERE

That's about all for now. I did get a couple of layouts finished last night, but I have to get them organised to upload! Tyson is feeling a bit better today and went to school. Hope he's ok and hasn't over done it. His temperature came down yesterday, but last night his glands were still up. But come to think of it, so are mine!!

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Thanks for the links to the freebiew ... off to have a look! :)

3:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home