Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Oh, please.... STOP

I beg you all.... enough sales, and store openings and general yumminess. I'm trying to be good. I really am.

I've got some DT stuff I have to do before I can even think about new toys... so suddenly I have some stuff MATERIALISE in my cart over at Eclectic Scraps... not to mention the Shabby Princess re-opening that I'm just covering my eyes and ears... lalala I'm not listening.

Ohhh I promised I'd be good. Just one Look??

And then there are a couple of kits being released tomorrow that look awesome...

Too many kits, not enough HDD space... :( *pout*

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

And I'm not even going to READ your post that might mentions sales and kits ... loved the photo of Tashy you played with! :)

12:02 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh it is so hard to resist isn't it!!
I have done well and got nothing...but then made the mistake of looking at that kit with the kraft in it!!! AND it wasn't on special..how naughty am I? LOL.

So you will have to share what you did get from Eclectic scraps then...come on!!

Sandi :)

3:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home