Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Uh-oh....

Not that any of us need any encouragement, but just so you know...

SweetShoppeDesigns is now up and running. With a grand opening sale too boot.

Congrats to all the girls involved, the store looks fantastic, and I am so pleased to see so many "boyish" kits and elements.... for such a girly sounding place, they aren't afraid to make mud pies lol...

It's for one day only, so go forth and spend!!

1 Comments:

Blogger me said...

just coming by to say, thanks for making me go spend money at atomic cupcake again! lol! I have almost every action now, there are a couple i don't care enough for to buy, have you tried the sloppy inked edges? the one that is for bigger papers and stuff? it doesn't look too appealing. and then the foam stamp, i can't recall if that one is free or not, but i can make a better stamped look myself i think :)

5:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home