Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, February 13, 2006

1 2 3 Awww.......

This one's for you Sharon ;)

My darling darling hubby bought me a little treat on Saturday night. I don't know if it was a cheer-up present or what... but I was very excited. However, a lot of the images I shot on saturday weren't suitable for this kind of treatment... which this one was... www.kubotaworkshops.com for the uninitiated...

I had to take these photos today. Remy came over for a visit while his Mum went for a nap. He was just too cute and pudgy and he's mastered sitting up, so he was just perfect for this shoot. I had to manage it all myself, but I actually got him to look at the camera quite a bit, apart from the darn thumb in his mouth. When Mum came back to get him, she was pretty impressed. I hope. It's hard to tell sometimes, but I sure am impressed. :)



And meanwhile, those eyes are their totally natural untouched colour.... I have been known to tweak them just a tiny bit in the past, but not this time.... Wow, huh!

I SOOOO had to do this today. After the weekend my confidence was totally shot. I think I'll just have to stick to babies from now on. Anyone want to book me??

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW that photo is just AMAZING!!! Look at those eyes...WOW.

OH YEAH book me in Missy....I would like a pregnant shoot and then some baby & Brodie ones thanks. What time suits you?? lol...I would book you in a second! So don't let one *bad* experience (not that I think it will be, just is to you!) ruin it for you!! Put it down to a learning curve....

LOVE that photo!!
Sandi :)

5:44 pm  
Blogger Peta said...

WOW Hun that photo is awesome!!! When I have babies I'll fly you up to come take photos of them for sure!!! :)

10:04 pm  
Blogger me said...

that photo is beautiful cassie! just stunning :)

I'm so proud of you for decluttering! It's just the best isn't it :)

1:11 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

I'll book you, I'll book you ... hang on, I don't have a baby! Hmmmm ... and I'm not having another one just for a photo shoot, lol! Been there, done that, not going there again, lol! But I would like to see what you can do with my Tashy's eyes ... I'm on the next plane over! :)

1:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home