Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Silence is golden

An inability to stay quiet is one of the most conspicuous failings of mankind. ~Walter Bagehot


And that's all I have to say about that. There is plenty more I could say, but I will not. People have exposed themselves, their pettiness, their fears and their own agendas. I have been misrepresented and betrayed. But you know what? I don't CARE anymore. I haven't lost any sleep over it. I didn't need you and don't miss you!

Finito........ the end.

I suggest you all move on with your lives, because that is entirely what I intend to do.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kylie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:01 pm  
Blogger Kylie said...

My next entry was to be along these lines too. Now I wanna quote you *giggles madly*

*quote quote quote, ladidadida* - Cass

LOL!

And for the record, I love your DIGI work :)

*deleted the previous one coz i had to edit, silly typos

7:02 pm  
Blogger BethJ said...

Here here Cass!
I am with you there - on and up I say! :)

8:31 pm  
Blogger ksharonk said...

Have no idea what is going on here, but GO CASS! :)
(feeling reaally silly this end, lol!)

10:23 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Again said so perfectly.
I too am moving on and don't CARE anymore. My silence means more to me than the outburst I had planned.
You have taught me lots in such a short time my friend and that I thank you for from the bottom of my heart!
I have my own happy things to focus on why stress over something that really doesn't matter?

Thanks.
Sandi :)

11:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home