Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Had to share

For no apparent rhyme or reason.

Instead of scrapping, these days I seem to spend most of my time blog hopping. I found this GREAT link on Kim Hill (CG Essentials)'s blog.

Just ad inspiration by Kelly Schultz ADDRESS HAS BEEN UPDATED - SHE JUST OPENED HER NEW SITE!!

It is a fantastic scrapping resource, especially if you are faced with a bad case of the blahs....

Go forth, bookmark, share the link!

Happy scrapping!!

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

This looks GREAT, Cass ... I love ads, and use them all the time as inspiration for my layouts. Off to have a wander ... :)

4:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great link! Thanks Css!

3:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops should read as Cass, not Css, sorry.

3:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home