Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tag I'm it!!

I've been tagged in the current game - thanks Sharon!

2 names you go by:
Cassie
Ummmm does Mum count? rofl....

2 parts of your heritage:
Yorkshire
Scottish

2 things that scare you:
spiders
failure


2 of your everyday essentials:
cup of tea (black, no sugar)
coffee (white, 2 sugars)!

2 things you are wearing right now:
My FAVOURITE pair of jeans!!
glasses (sigh)


2 of your favourite bands or musical artists (at the moment):
Anastacia
Nickelback


2 favourite songs (at the moment):
Lose Control, Missy Elliot/Ciara
Don't Cha, Pussycat Dolls / Busta Rhymes

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
laughter
comfort, but mostly laughter


2 truths:
digi-scrapping rocks! (well, it's true!)
kids will always be kids


2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
strong arms
cheeky smile


2 of your favourite hobbies:
digi-scrapping
photography

2 things you want really badly:
Bigger monitor
Telephoto lens for my baby...


2 places you want to go on vacation:
Paris
failing that, Queensland


2 things you want to do before you die:
pay off the house
make peace with my mother-in-law


2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
I could shop all day long!
Love wearing a strappy pair of heels


2 things you are thinking about now:
the dog needs a bath next really hot day
time for my first coffee of the day..

2 stores you shop at:
K-mart
Bi-lo (sad, aren't I!!)

Ok, well, that's it for me.

Now for the hard part, please forgive me if you have been tagged before, but I tag
Beth and Suzy

1 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

This was fun, wasn't it? All these interesting snippets of information about you we would never have known otherwise ... :)

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home