Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, September 19, 2005

Rhododendron

I just finished this layout for an Art Challenge over at Scrapbook-bytes.com. I had to share it with you, a bit outside my norm, but I love the result.



Papers are "Aubrey Kit" by Laura Bratcher available at ScrapArtist.com. Font used is Scriptina. Created in PhotoShop 7.

Have a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

Your layout is so pretty, Cass. Glad to see you try something new ... even if it is a bit scary! :)

12:44 pm  
Blogger dani said...

this looks wonderful cass!! wow - I love the colors...!!

4:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home