Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Keeping up the pace...

I decided I had to upload another one, the waiting list was just too long...

With no further ado, I present to you, Stupid Girl! lol


I was totally inspired by Kate's Punk Rocker layout, and had to put my own spin on it! This layout is so totally funky, I love it to bits!!

Her layout is HERE

I used Ashley Olson's Suburban Punk (Creative Collection at TheDigiShoppe) for this layout, with Michelle Pearson's Lighten b/w (SBB) on the photo and one of Michelle's photo frames. Fonts used are Vaguely repulsive, Cracked, Mom's Typewriter and Excellentia in Excelsis. Created in Cs2.


Now, I really have to go and get ready for work! See you all tomorrow! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Wow Cassie!! Just Wow!! Love your journaling too, I can definitely relate to what you said!! My Dad reminded me to just be myself again last night, and here I am 30 years old, LOL!! But he definitely raised an indepenedent girl ;)

2:09 pm  
Blogger jessica said...

Incredible! I LOVE this photo of you...love the meaning, the emotion. You so rock!

4:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home