Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Ddddddrumroll please...

Well at least a slight pause in the general babble?

Oh, forget it, just look at the layout lol...


This layout is a scraplift inspired by Hollie's layout Two Hands One Heart as part of a Creative Team welcome for Suzy Nunes.

I used papers and elements from Suzy's Winterberry Wood kit from SweetShoppeDesigns, Amy Knepper's Chipboard hearts and Miss Mint's Grunge Stamped Alpha. Font used is Highland Perk, created in Cs2.


This was layout number 1 from Monday.

2 to go :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love how you did the title on this one, and the colors too!! Fab! :D

2:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home