Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Promised layout!!

I'm so sorry, yesterday in all the fluff, I forgot to post the other missing layout from this months Scrapbook Creations.

Without further ado....


Background paper, Large letters, Frame and clear acrylic bubble from the Snapshot Mega Kit from Scrapbook-bytes.com. Fonts used are Downcome, Wiggly and Uptown. Created in Photoshop 7.

This layout is also from back in September. It's also from one of the first kits I actually BOUGHT, so it's paid for itself now lol.

He had been quite sick, and then he was better, and happy and dancing. So I took some pictures.

As a funny side note, we no longer have those curtains! Funny how things change like that. Scrapbooks record more than just the moment, in a way.

3 Comments:

Blogger ksharonk said...

I like how you did the title words ... very creative, and such a fun photo ... and I'm so glad things are cooling down for you at last ... :)

7:58 am  
Blogger Ginger Thibodeau said...

Wow! This is such an awesome LO! Love it!!!

2:14 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

This lo is adorable. Love the look on his face!! So happy with himself it looks like.
It is a pity he is so camera shy though.....lol....:)

TFS and I can't wait to see more of your amazing lo's.

Sandi :)

8:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home