Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

It's my blog....

and I'll post what I want too!!

I have no idea why that's in my head... but here goes anyway. I can't believe how well I've kept this up since I think September.... I like my little corner of cyberspace.

Meanwhile, before I get mushy or anything, get your tushies over to The Digi Chick right now, as Manda Bean has 75% off a few kits that she is retiring, including one of my favourites of hers, Citrus Breeze. I can't believe I only paid 88c for this puppy... it ROCKS!!

And to prove how much it rocks, here's proof!


All papers and elements from Citrus Breeze by Manda Bean of TDC... Fonts are Another Typewriter, 2Peas Barefoot Professor, Searching, 2Peas Chatter.

I don't know why, but this layout was really really hard... I battled it for 2 hours, and finally overcome. Very happy with the result, and that gorgeous picture!

----------------------------------------------

And then there was this one, which was actually much easier... less IS more!!



Paper, label holder and stitching from Ordinary People by Jessica Bolton from Eclecticscraps.com. Photo treated with smaragdify Toy Camera action. Also used a frame from ScrapArtist's Shmootzy frames. Fonts used are Bulky Refuse Type and Tin Birdhouse. Funky corner brushes from DWD bonus material on the cd...

I just love how this photo turned out... I kept everything in these mellow shades of brown, and it all works so well.

Well, that's a contrasting pair of layouts, isn't it!!

Oh, and Sharon, that's another 2 to my tally! but I think that may be all, it's Ferbruary in 1 hour, 10 minutes and I haven't got another layout in me to save my life!!

Later dudes!!

3 Comments:

Blogger MirandaLea said...

It was a battle well fought, because both of your LOs came out fabulous! I'm going to have to check out that sale.

BTW: You've been tagged!!

4:21 am  
Blogger ksharonk said...

I LOVE this, Cass ... love your composition, your font work, the stitching (is it stitching?) down the bottom, and that little tag ... hope you are submitting this somewhere! :)

5:26 pm  
Blogger BethJ said...

Hey Cass - awesome layouts! Love them both! :)

7:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home