Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Makes me stronger

Whatever doesn't kill me.... makes me stronger. Random snippets from our chaotic lives, to keep the relo's and everyone else out there entertained! ;) Header paper from "Style" by Amy Knepper. Fonts used are Broken 15 and Arial.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Australia

SAHM of 2 boys, Ty and Sam. Wife of nine years to Skip. Usually seen with my face behind my camera!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Backing UP!!

Hey everyone in blog-land... have you backed up your kits, layouts, photographs yet? I was way behind but now I've stolen a stack of *skips* dvd's and am slowly catching up. Hope you're all up to date soon :)

Meanwhile, I've been scrapping a bit lately...

This layout was made with Suzy's awesome new kit, Gypsy Rose, at SSD right now!


Papers and elements Gypsy Rose from Suzy Nunes, font used is snowshoe, Journalling brush from Danielle Catalano-Titus at ACOT. Created in Cs2.

This second layout is for the challenge I previously mentioned at Journalers Junction.


Papers, tag, clip elements from Uplift by Trish Jones, date stamp also by Trish. Fonts used were Excellentia in Excelsis, DSP Old general store, and Highland Perk. Used rub-on and tear actions from Atomic Cupcake. Created in Cs2.

If you want to read the journalling of either of these two layouts, it's copied out at DST here :)


So that's about it for me for today... still fighting this sinus/earache thing... happy to spend some lazy time on the computer etc... pottering around in the files, preparing some photos for printing at work etc. Catch you all later :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home